30 dic 2011

Santa letter with fucking love FINAL VERSION

6 de Des, a les 22:04

Dear Santa with love:
This year I am a good boy so I hope that you will become my shitty fucked dream of every fucking years. My dream is always THE SAME. Can you remenber? Because you're older I'll remember to you my lovely dream.
Read carefully : KRATOS FIGURE PVC 1/1 OR DAKIMAKURA .
I know Dakimakura is new this year but don't worry Santa I will be happy if you give me both items. And now...I want more things : B

Read :
1-Kotetsu Dakimakura
2-Kotetsu's fried rice set
3-Kotetsu cosplay
4-Kotetsu MegaHouse figure painted
5-More PEWDIE videos
6-Kratos ALTER or KOTO figure 1/8
7-Niizuma Eiji nendoroid painted (DREAM COME TRUE)
8-P2 original ost and limited edition PSP
9-FF4 limited edition PSP (DREAM COME TRUE)
10-Masamune figure (Alter or Koto or MegaHouse plz)
11-More yaoi anime (DREAM COME TRUE = AI NO KUSABI)
12-Absolute Obediende american edition
13-PICO
14-OMERTA twiligth in Andalucia PLZ!
15-Togainu manga (american ver)
16-Moon Child (original japan edition GACKT POWEZ)
17-Gackt and old style (gackt te estas convirtiendo en un popero mierdas vendido por avex)
18-W.A. original manga (japan new edition)
19-W.A. original manga (american edition)
20-Salty dog 1-2-3-4 + sugar coat
21-fanservice? (DREAM COME TRUE= BASARA Last Party)
22-SB Masamune reboltech (Yukimura needs a friend!)
23-Shishio Painted (DREAM COME TRUE)
24- Takanori MAKES REVOLUTION BASARA CD (asafdasfdasfd)
25- Spot and Pimple cleaning : D
26-more and more things...

I want more things but will finish the letter tomorrow~~
I luv you Santa!!

No hay comentarios: