13 sept 2011

Togainu project

Togainu no chi is a japanese visual novel creating by Nitro+Chiral.

English:
I am creating an unnoficial Togainu no chi Visual Novel but the visual novel name is Nagurainu no happy translated as "beaten happy dog". Why that name?
In my country , Togainu no chi was released with other name , the name was "Sangre de perro apaleado/Beaten dog blood" and the original title is "Blood of the reprimanded dog" , that's why I thought of calling it just like that. Am? You don't like that name! D:

If you have an original idea feel free to send me an e-mail
I accept help!


Will be accepted : original title idea and original special events idea (or other idea). I don't care if the help is in another country , we have internet! xD
This is only an annoucement about my project. The visual is not finished yet so be patient ^u^
(is not finished b'cause I need help)

Characters (more characters soon):
-Akira
-Shiki
-Rin

This game is created by fans for fans , is NOT for sale (for now). Here you have a preview:


I repeat : IF YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH THE VISUAL NOVEL
SEND ME AN E-MAIL or LEAVE A COMMENT
and NO add me to the yahoo messenger

I will update and I will create an original web about the novel : )

Español:
Esta todo claro ¿no?
No es tan dificil entender mi idea de lo que quiero hacer xD
Bueno si algo ya sabeis que me podeis mandar un mensaje al correo apuntado en la img y no agregarme al yahoo messenger que estoy hasta los ejem de cansada de bloquear usuarios estilo spam. Gracias por todo y espero que os animeis. No he puesto nada del proyecto apuntado porque de momento mi idea es top secret y no quiero revelarla =u=
Estaré esperando~~!

P.D: Tampoco os obligo a que me ayudeis , si en verdad la puedo hacer yo sola pero da su cosa que solo tenga mi nombre en los creditos xD

No hay comentarios: