28 sept 2011

NEW INFO ABOUT ME AND BLOG

Now you can contact me here:
AnGeeFacebook:
AnGeeTumblr:
AnGeeTwitter:
Add me if you want : D

Ok , today my blog reborn with a new look! yeah , I think is a BIG change but anyway I love the new style. Now if you want something just like a doujin or a game you can search up in my blog or suimming on the sea of info. I will dedicate myself to coment animes (sorry but I will coment only in spanish) and I will post more doujinshi and games because I want to transform my blog in a new sea.
The sea of my world now is open to you! (am? why sea? b'cause sound nice)
I hope you like the new custom!

Plz add me to facebook , is a new acount and I don't have any friends!!!
I accept people around the world ! : 3

29/09/2011
Yeah maybe You CAN'T believe me but I will change my blog again *___*
I prefer the clasic style! ;__;

No hay comentarios: